The Artificial Grass Shop carry a great range of installation materials, tools and sporting accessories. Including putting cups, flags, poles, adhesive, tape, infill sand and sanders. Check out our Shop On Line Range Now
Odours in synthetic grass and other surfaces are the result of two factors, ammonia in the urine of animals and the bacterial growth which occurs.
SmellBgone is comprised of a group of naturally occurring elements such as hydrated calcium, potassium and sodium aluminosilicates which absorbs the ammonia and prevents the bacteria growth if the affected area is untreated.
• Safe for children and pets
• 100% organic, is certified by Australian Organic Limited
• Product of Australia
• Can be used as a synthetic grass infill product
• Controls the most offensive odours, doesn’t just mask the smell
• Will ‘cool’ your synthetic grass through absorbed water evaporating
• Doesn’t need to be reapplied, generally a one-time application.
SmellBgone should give you many years of odour free synthetic grass, however in extreme cases or if not applied correctly you may need to re-apply.
Small dogs 5-7kg per m2, large dogs 10kg per m2, 15kg per m2.
If using as the only synthetic grass infll, consult the manufacturers recommended infll ratios. Generally for 35mm grass this is 12-15kg per m2 and 40mm grass 20-22kg per m2.
You can buy off cuts in all shapes and sizes IDEAL for Dog Kennels, Door Mats, Caravan Annex, Boats and practically any-where. Prices range from $10-$20 per square metre. Off Cuts vary from .5 wide to 1m wide.