If you change your mind, you may return your order within 5 business days from the date you received it. You will be responsible for a return courier charge 10% and restocking handling fee.
We can offer the following options:-
- Exchange the item less the re-stocking fee (if exchange is for an item of lesser value you will be issued with a credit and alternatively, we can request an additional payment if requested item is of a higher value)
- Offer a refund less re-stocking fee and freight fee if we are to organise the return (subject to inspection at the Warehouse)
- Item must be returned in ‘as-new’ condition. This means you have not used the item that it has no obvious signs of wear or damage.
- Please return items secured in their original packaging. If you cannot return an item ‘as new’ in its original packaging, please use heavy-duty packaging so the item is entirely covered prior to pick-up.
- There is no return policy in place for change of mind exchanges for Custom Orders. Custom orders include purpose built multi sport courts, multiple roll cuts (more than one roll)
Damaged in Transit:
Unfortunately, it can happen that items are occasionally damaged in transit.
- Refuse to accept the delivery from the courier if your roll/item arrives and the packaging or the roll/item itself is clearly and significantly damaged.
- Contact Customer Support immediately and supply us with any photos or a video If you are able to.
- Our Customer Support team will contact our suppliers to ensure our service and the quality of packaging is improved.
- Our Customer Support team will offer you an arrangement dependent on your circumstances. This may include:-Arrange for the synthetic grass roll/items to be returned to our Warehouse
- Replace the item (subject to availability)
- If we require you to return the product to us, we will pay the cost of the return.
Customer Support business hours are Monday – Friday, 10:00am – 4pm (AEDT)