This product comes with an 10 year manufacturer’s warranty protecting the consumer’s product against UV protection failure, manufacturer’s workmanship, primary and secondary backing failure, unreasonable product deterioration under normal usage circumstances. The warranty does not cover misuses, negligence, incorrect installation methods or use of non-specified chemicals on the surface.
This product is made with a heavy metal free yarn which is protected against UV degradation and light fastness to meet the highest standards.
Colour: Olive green with caramel colour thatching
Pile Height: 40mm
Stiches Rate: 13 per 10cm
Width: 3.71 m
Total Weight: 2555 g/m2
Infill Rate: Kilm dried sand 15-20kg/m2
Warranty: 10 years
HOW TO CALCULATE:
- Australian Industry Standard Roll Widths are 3.71 mts wide and sold by the lineal metre.
- If the area you intend to cover is wider than 3.71 mts, then you will need to join the grass.
- Remember, two or more rolls laid side by side MUST be laid in the same pile direction – and this will determine how much grass you need. This will generally be more than the m2 of the area as there will be wastage. Draw a diagram of the area to be covered (preferable to scale) and the quantity of grass can be easily calculated
- Assume you are covering an area of 7mts wide x 8mts long = 56m2
- Divide the total width of the area by 3.71mts to give you the number of runs. Example: 7mts ÷ 3.7 = 1.9 runs (round up to 2 runs of 3.7mts).
- Take the length of your area and multiply the number of runs. Eg: 8mts x 2 runs = 16 lin.mts. (x 3.7m = 58.56m2)
- Check manufacturer guidelines. EG; for Pro Lawn 25mm manufacturer recommends 5-7 kgs/psm of Silica Sand (kilm dried) per m2,
- Example: 56m2 x 7 = 392 kg of sand/25kg bags of sand = 16 bags.
CRUSHED ROCK BASE
- Take the total m2 of the area to be prepared and multiply by depth of base material (in this instance 100mm = .1)
- Ensure the root system has been entirely removed.
- Example: 56m2 x .1 = approximately 5.5 cubic mts. of base material.
- 80% of the total amount of base should be approximately 4.5 cubic mts of 20mm grade 3 rock.
- Spread the base evenly,
- Set your levels for optimum flow to a drainage point or garden bed
- Screed your base and lightly compact.
- Then 10-20% of the base should 5mm FCR (fine crushed rock), 20% of 5.5 cubic mtrs is approximately 1.1 cubic spread,
- Level off and screed your base. Heavily compact, wet down.
- The end result should look like freshly poured concrete. No protruding stones!!
Click here to download Artificial Grass Shop DIY Installation & Maintenance Instructions brochure.